Friday, July 27, 2012

This week

Lots of stuff happened this week.  On monday I texted her because I had an opportunity to go see her, and I immediately jumped at it.  I quickly remembered that I had other obligations on that day, but not all was lost.  We talked a bit and both of us agree we were miserable without each other talking.  I told her I wanna go see her anyways.  On tuesday, as soon as I got back home from my previous obligation, at approximately 1am (wednesday by now) I left on a 9 hour drive to see her.  I was very tired, but my desire to see her and be with her motivated me.  I finally got to her at 11 am and we had the most amazing 3 days I have had in a long time.  There was no need for words, we are both very much madly in love with each other.  I felt like it healed a good bit of our wounds from being so far apart for so long, as did she.  Things are going back on track to us being happy again.  I love her so much, and I am making every effort to keep her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment